Technical Project Manager
Budapest, Hungary /
Project Management /
As project managers, we're at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge products to our clients. We are like conductors of a digital symphony, leading the creation of innovative products from ideation to go-live. We take complete ownership of stakeholder management, concept creation & design, and day-to-day development while keeping budget, timeline, and quality on track.
We're not afraid to step outside the boundaries of the classic project manager role, and we often wear different hats like a BA or a PO to get the job done. We build strong competence in managing design and technical teams and deepen our domain knowledge on every new product we bring to life.
Of course, we are never alone on this journey: we can rely on a strong professional community of product strategists, visual team, architects, and technology leads, all working together to help each other thrive. We value transparent communication, a growth mindset, and striving for greatness.
- Take end to end responsibility for all project stages (including discovery, design, development and handover to support)
- Understanding technology-related issues to be able to deliver the best possible solution for our clients
- Having high level discussions on technical details with the team & client
- Managing in-house and remote development teams (mobile & web)
- Business level understanding of architecture, APIs, CI/CD
- Usage of your amazing change management skills when it comes to unforeseen edge cases
- Handling situations where you have to describe how a function works for non-technical people and also being able to translate business requirements to the technical team
- Creating functional specifications, detailed timeline and delivery plans with appropriate risk and dependency assessment and mitigation plans
- Facilitating sprint plannings and development process to ensure efficient delivery
Our current setup:
- XP in agile methodologies as we are practitioners, facilitating daily stand-ups, retros and other scrum seances
- Keep our projects on track by using Jira, Slack, Github, and Gitlab
- Killer English Skills as we have an international team (other languages such as German is a huge plus!)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are necessary for addition to being an experienced negotiator
- Strong client and account management skills because we like to keep our clients happy 🙂
- Ownership, ownership, ownership: our PMs make sure that a product comes to life from an idea through detailed designs and all is turned into a well-engineered digital product
- We have a people first mindset: we care about the team moral, we shelter our people from uncertainties and we’d expect you the same
- Understanding business requirements and their technical implications, that’s also our cups of tea
What we are offering:
- A team of 200 on a mission to create awesome digital products
- Supercharger Skill Trainings, Inhouse Training portfolio, Conference & Training Sponsorship
- Opportunity to try the latest tech stacks & constant innovation
- High-impact international projects from around the world
- Company MacBook, Library, Personal Equipment budget, Healthcare, Personal Days
- Playstation 5, unlimited beer or coffee (whichever suits you), fruit every day, Túró Rudi and snacks
- A great community therefore an awesome company culture!
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
About our Budapest office
Budapest is where it all started for Supercharge - this is our headquarters and the beating heart of our company. We have local offices in several countries, but this is where the real magic happens. A buzzing, vibrant space filled with talented individuals dreaming up and delivering amazing products for our clients. This Office of the Year award-winning space is home to our legendary after-work events, and as located in the heart of the city, putting us just steps away from some of the best restaurants, cafes, and bars around.