Budapest, Hungary /
We make sure that Supercharge’s clients keep bringing amazing innovations to the market which enrich their business and delight their customers. We are there from the earliest engagement with clients when we help them clarify their digital strategy and product goals through exciting workshops. Then we drive the product concept from early vision to detailed screen designs. We produce customer journeys, wireframes, UI designs, brand and visual concepts, animations, and everything in between to create world-class products. We also love to talk to users to ensure we can empathize with their goals and problems - that's why we often run user research sessions.
The 25 Superchargers who work in the design team are organized into two groups: Product Strategists define how a product should work (and why!), while the Visual Team makes sure that it looks stunning and can be easily implemented on any platform by Supercharge’s engineers. We are a diverse bunch with colleagues from very different backgrounds ranging from humanities and business to visual arts and engineering - the unifying factor is that we all dream about designing the best digital products in the world.
As a Product Strategist you will be:
- Consulting our clients on how to create the most impact with digital product innovation
- Mapping out and clarifying business requirements for new products of our clients
- Leading workshops and facilitating meetings to understand the needs and domain of our clients
- Crafting delightful customer experiences. Creating maps, journeys, wireframes, and everything in between to bring your product ideas to life.
- Planning and executing user research activities to understand user needs, pain points, and test prototypes
- Coordinating with our Art Director to create visual direction for the product
- Managing our talented UI designers to turn your wireframes into development-ready designs
- Working side-by-side with our world-class development team and supporting them in turning your product idea into stunning software
What we expect from you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Have broad experience working with digital products: mobile or web applications, enterprise solutions are equally welcomed
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic thinking to create product strategies firmly grounded in business requirements and customer needs.
- Background in UX/ design is a plus but not a must-have. If you have the will and the right mindset for it, our expert team will teach you all the secrets of the craft.
- Outstanding communication/consulting skills and experience in gathering and streamlining product requirements
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of our discovery and design processes, tech-stack, and attitude towards product development altogether
- Fluent English is a must, as it is our common language – we are an international team
As a Supercharger you will:
- Join a talented, open-minded, and supportive team
- Have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Constant learn by attending in-house workshops
- Work on high-impact international projects
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe
- Work under the cool Supercharge brand
- Get to enjoy a great office in the heart of Budapest
- Be provided with a MacBook to work on, Personal Equipment budget, Conference Sponsorship, English Classes
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 3 days of office presence and 2 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide more flexibility.