Senior UI Designer
Budapest, Hungary /
We make sure that Supercharge’s clients keep bringing amazing innovations to the market which enrich their business and delight their customers. We are there from the earliest engagement with clients when we help them clarify their digital strategy and product goals through exciting workshops. Then we drive the product concept from early vision to detailed screen designs. We produce customer journeys, wireframes, UI designs, brand and visual concepts, animations, and everything in between to create world-class products. We also love to talk to users to ensure we can empathize with their goals and problems - that's why we often run user research sessions. Interested? Here's the deal!
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our talented Budapest Team! We’re looking for somebody who has experience in mobile app and web design and has an engineer mindset when it comes to designing user interfaces. If you are skilled in multiple design principles and you love everything related to interfaces then this will be your dream position.
As a Senior UI Designer you will be:
- Working together with our in house experts (on both Product and Tech side) as well as our clients and our global Art Director
- Creating visually pleasing, but pixel perfect designs for mobile and web applications
- Working closely with the Product Strategist team, transforming wireframes into development-ready designs
- Developing UI libraries
- Creating visual concepts as well as animations
- Delivering well thought-out visual solutions to make our developers' life easier
- Jumping into various business areas from big banks to small startups, from robots to IoT
- Mentoring junior colleagues and help them during the onboarding process
- Doing regular peer reviews
Our current setup:
- We are a team of 10, working together on various projects
- We love mobile apps and responsive web designs equally ❤️
- Our current tools-of-choice are: #1 Figma or #2 Sketch and Zeplin
- English is our common language, as we are an international team
- As a senior colleague, great client-facing skills would be a huge plus
As a Supercharger you will:
- A team of 200 on a mission to create awesome digital products
- Supercharger Skill Trainings, Inhouse Training portfolio, Conference & Training Sponsorship
- Opportunity to try the latest tech stacks & constant innovation
- High-impact international projects from around the world
- Company MacBook, Library, Personal Equipment budget, Healthcare, Personal Days
- Playstation 5, unlimited beer or coffee (whichever suits you), fruit every day, Túró Rudi and snacks
- A great community therefore an awesome company culture!
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.