Social Media Manager
Budapest, Hungary /
What are the perks of working in the field of marketing at Supercharge? We can say that it’s a never-ending adventure: you grow with the company while touching the base of the broadest range of marketing activities. Now we are looking for a super creative Social Media Manager who is a natural storyteller and would love to create awesome engaging content in our brand’s style while managing all of our social media platforms. You would join a team of two, a Marketing Director and a Marketing Manager. You might think that working in such a small “team” means a rather lonely wolf type of existence, but that’s the opposite - from developers to product strategists, from executives to interns, you get the chance to work with a lot of people, getting a glimpse into their various territories. Sounds interested? Read the details below!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build, execute and continuously measure the success of our social media plan, utilizing each of our platform's unique features
- Write exciting micro-copies in our brand’s tone-of-voice in English
- Generate, edit, schedule and share engaging content on all social media channels that pops out from the feed, focusing on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Come up with creative ways to drive traffic to social channels and websites, growing our audiences and boosting on-platform engagements
- Launching and managing social pages on new platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Behance, TikTok, Dribble and monitor the competitive landscape to identify the latest platform trends
- Identify the most significant blogs/influencers/micro-communities within Tech/Design area and create collaboration opportunities to extend our media presence
- Work together with our internal teams to identify informative and engaging content opportunities
- Collaborate with the People Ops team on Employer Branding initiatives (e.g. build online community around our future meetup series and drive participation)
What we expect from you:
- Have at least one year experience working with social media marketing and campaign execution (agency-side preferable, but we are happy to talk to you if you have an inhouse background)
- Be aware of what makes a Linkedin post go viral, and have an idea of how an ideal post made for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok looks like
- Be creative, and passionate for creating awesome contents (not all by yourself, often coordinating various design professionals)
- Fluent English in written and spoken (impeccable copywriting skills in English)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy taking responsibility for your own initiatives and have a growth mindset
What we are offering:
- Open-minded and supportive team
- Great company culture: we’re all in the same boat here!
- Fruit every day, because health comes first!:)
- Medicover Health Insurance
- A young team of 170 who wants to create awesome digital products
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- MacBook Pro, Personal Equipment budget, Company library
- Playstation, beer tap, awesome company culture
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.