Budapest, Hungary /
- Writing code with high standards, which would make Uncle Bob Martin happy
- Supporting projects from scratch with your architectural mindset
- Working closely with our PM during the whole project
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Exploring programming trends, adopting new best practices and staying up-to-date
Our current setup:
- The frameworks of our choice are the latest version of Angular and React, depending on the complexity of the project
- We are fancied by reactive programming, NgRx helps us to make this happen
- When it comes to testing, we are not picky and using Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Chai, and Playwright
- If you are interested in server-side coding with Node.js, we will be super-excited
- Git is managing our source code
- CI is covered by Gitlab
- We are Scrum practitioners
As a Supercharger you will:
- A team of 200 on a mission to create awesome digital products
- Supercharger Skill Trainings, Inhouse Training portfolio, Conference & Training Sponsorship
- Opportunity to try the latest tech stacks & constant innovation
- High-impact international projects from around the world
- Company MacBook, Library, Personal Equipment budget, Healthcare, Personal Days
- Playstation 5, unlimited beer or coffee (whichever suits you), fruit every day, Túró Rudi and snacks
- A great community therefore an awesome company culture!
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
Dear Ukrainian Friends,
We know that life has put you into an awful situation and some of you had to make the decision to leave your home and come to Hungary for refuge. We deeply share your pain in the current situation and we hope that peace will soon return to your country. In the meantime, we try to do as much as we can and besides raising fundamental goods the other thing we can do is to provide jobs. If you’re working in the field of software development or similar in positions like Product Design, Project Management, Software Development or Testing we’d love to have you in our team! We provide visa support and a long term place in our supportive and welcoming team.
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.