Senior Business Development Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Supercharge is one of Europe's fastest-growing Digital Innovation Agencies with offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Budapest. Building on our understanding of people, business and technology, we partner with ambitious companies to strategise, design and build transformative digital products, which impact millions of users around the globe.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual for the position of Senior Business Development Manager who in 6-9 months time has the potential to transition into the UK’s New Business Director. This role will support the growth trajectory of our business both in the UK and internationally.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will:
- Be responsible for all new client opportunities with more of a focus on larger enterprises from initial contact through to close. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Build great relationships - Really get to know and understand CIO/CTO/CPOs. Help them solve their key problems and challenge their thinking and approaches to digital and software development.
- Acquire new high-value clients for Supercharge while working against a balanced set of sales targets including individual and team KPIs.
- Take the lead on prospecting and inbound opportunities from initial contact to close. Navigate complex environments, pulling together multiple strings to close effectively.
- Understand the tech and professional services landscape in the UK - Bring a wider business and technology perspective. Know the technical and business landscapes, including where the challenges and opportunities lie.
- Communicate with prospects and clients in an engaging and professional way. You will be the first touchpoint along their journey with Supercharge, so it’s crucial that they loved interacting with us
You will be measured with a clear focus on the number and quality of new clients won by yourself and the team. You will need to close clients that have the potential to grow into accounts in the region of £500k to £1M of revenue each year. It is also vital that we bring in the right clients. Our services are focused and as such not relevant to some client organisations, therefore we are looking for long term sustainable, “win-win” partnership with our clients.
What we expect from you:
- Significant Enterprise Business Development experience in consulting or technology professional services
- A track record of winning new business deals with large companies in the UK private sector incl. FTSE indexed multinationals. These may start small but will grow to be million pound plus annual clients
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying and engaging with viable partners and in selling complex, custom digital solutions
- Credible at executive level - aware of the challenges facing CIOs, CTOs and wider C Suite, able to support their thinking and approach to solving these
- Strong understanding of technology, business strategy and software development
What we can offer you is:
- First hand experience in driving sales at a tech company growing 30%+ year-on-year
- Opportunity to build executive-level relationships and work closely with leading enterprise clients across many countries.
- Take ownership of new business efforts with the opportunity to step up to Business Development Director in the future
- Make a positive impact on the world. Influence and drive the digital innovation journey of leading companies
- A competitive compensation package plus many ways to learn and develop yourself (attend conferences paid by the company, participate in soft and hard skill training, internal mentoring etc.)
- A cosy office environment within the centre of London, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
- Company MacBook
- Enrollment in the company’s mobile package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme set up with Aviva
- 25 days of holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Travel to two team-building events in Hungary (Summer & Christmas) all expenses paid