London, United Kingdom /
We make sure that Supercharge’s clients keep bringing amazing innovations to the market which enrich their business and delight their customers. We are there from the earliest engagement with clients when we help them clarify their digital strategy and product goals through exciting workshops. Then we drive the product concept from early vision to detailed screen designs. We produce customer journeys, wireframes, UI designs, brand and visual concepts, animations, and everything in between to create world-class products. We also love to talk to users to ensure we can empathize with their goals and problems - that's why we often run user research sessions. Interested? Here's the deal!
As a UX Designer you will be:
- Consulting our clients on how to create the most impact with digital product innovation
- Mapping out and clarifying business requirements for new products of our clients
- Leading workshops and facilitating meetings to understand the needs and domain of our clients
- Crafting delightful customer experiences. Creating maps, journeys, wireframes, and everything in between to bring your product ideas to life.
- Planning and executing user research activities to understand user needs, pain points, and test prototypes
- Coordinating with our Art Director to create visual direction for the product
- Managing our talented UI designers to turn your wireframes into development-ready designs
- Working side-by-side with our world-class development team and supporting them in turning your product idea into stunning software
What we expect from you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Have broad experience working with digital products: mobile or web applications, enterprise solutions are equally welcomed
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic thinking to create product strategies firmly grounded in business requirements and customer needs.
- Background in UX/ design is a plus but not a must-have. If you have the will and the right mindset for it, our expert team will teach you all the secrets of the craft.
- Outstanding communication/consulting skills and experience in gathering and streamlining product requirements
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of our discovery and design processes, tech-stack, and attitude towards product development altogether
What we are offering:
- Work with an awesome brand focused on creating positive change in the world
- A competitive compensation package plus many ways to learn and develop yourself (attend conferences paid by the company, participate in soft and hard skill training, internal mentoring etc.)
- A cosy office environment within the centre of London, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
- Enrolment in the company’s mobile package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme set up with Aviva
- 25 days of holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Travel to two team-building events in Hungary (Summer & Christmas) all expenses paid