Senior Engagement Manager
Budapest, Hungary /
At Supercharge, we guide our partners to get ahead of their competition with the help of digital innovation. We are in the people-business; thus, the greatest value we provide is the knowledge and experience of our people. The Business Development team is the face of the company: we get to define what kind of experience our clients will have with Supercharge. Our Sales teams are growing dynamically across all our international offices. We find new clients, win them, and grow our partnerships to become successful, long-term, value-creating relationships. To be successful, we need to understand our clients’ challenges before they do and help bring the best solution. Therefore, Salespeople at Supercharge tend to be a little bit of all: smart consultants, great relationship managers, tech-savvy product enthusiasts, and resourceful fortune tellers. We enjoy a lean hierarchy where we can assume responsibility and ownership. We love good company, cracking jokes, making music videos, having great coffee, and talking about virtually anything. If you enjoy swimming in deep water and are ready to support your team when they do, you will fit right in.
We are looking for our new Engagement manager to widen our focus on our existing business relationships and to continue delivering exceptional service to our clients we are looking to hire our next Engagement Manager into our Sales Team. Here’s the deal:
As an Engagement Manager you will:
- Work closely with a portfolio of key accounts, create and maintain deep, meaningful relationships that create value to our clients
- Understand your clients’ needs and priorities, discover and pursue new business opportunities and define the road to success
- Work with our Head of Business and coordinate sales efforts
- Cooperate with our Tech, Design and Delivery teams and plan complex, high value digital projects
We expect you to:
- Have experience in Account Management / Project Management, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Have strong strategic approach and sense for business
- Be structured and have great execution skills
- Be an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation and social skills
- Be energetic, result oriented, and always looking for improvement
- Have Proficiency in English, both written and oral
What we can offer you is:
- A team of 200 on a mission to create awesome digital products
- Supercharger Skill Trainings, Inhouse Training portfolio, Conference & Training Sponsorship
- Opportunity to try the latest tech stacks & constant innovation
- High-impact international projects from around the world
- Company MacBook, Library, Personal Equipment budget, Healthcare, Personal Days
- Playstation 5, unlimited beer or coffee (whichever suits you), fruit every day, Túró Rudi and snacks
- A great community therefore an awesome company culture!
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.