Support Software Engineer
Budapest, Hungary /
Supercharge is setting up a brand new team to help us expand our service offering with after-sales support services. We’re looking for players who’d love to take part in laying down the foundations of a great support team. As this is a quite new territory for us, we're seeking professionals who like to take initiative, who are full of ideas and have experience in the field of software support life-cycle management. If you think this is something that excites you, then here’s the deal:
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Contribute to both existing and new feature development (in a 70-30% setup)
- Resolve bugs in the back-log by coding on different projects
- Maintain project health with DevOps practices
- Solving both known and arising technical issues with your top-notch coding skills
- Help in small-scale development projects on-demand
- Working together with different departments such as testing, product design and project management
What we expect from you:
- Writing code with high standards, which would make Uncle Bob Martin happy
- Customer-focus and support experience is needed!
- Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- OOP mindset
- You're our EPIC candidate if you have DevOps xp but we're happy to teach you if you don't 🤓
- Strong communications skills - both in English and Hungarian
- Awesome troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What we are offering:
- A key role within a brand new service line
- Constant learning by attending/leading in-house workshops
- English class 4 times a week
- Open-minded and supportive team
- Platform to try out new stuff every day
- A young team of 140 who wants to create awesome products
- Travelling around the world
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- Playstation, beer tap, awesome company culture 🙂
Dear Ukrainian Friends,
We know that life has put you into an awful situation and some of you had to make the decision to leave your home and come to Hungary for refuge. We deeply share your pain in the current situation and we hope that peace will soon return to your country. In the meantime, we try to do as much as we can and besides raising fundamental goods the other thing we can do is to provide jobs. If you’re working in the field of software development or similar in positions like Product Design, Project Management, Software Development or Testing we’d love to have you in our team! We provide visa support and a long term place in our supportive and welcoming team.
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 2 days of office presence and 3 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide even more flexibility.