New Business Manager
Helsinki, Finland /
Supercharge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe, according to Financial Times (FT1000) and Deloitte (Fast50). Our in-house team of over 160 digital experts in New York, London, Amsterdam, Vienna and Budapest are passionately united in the pursuit of discovering and building better futures.
We redefine, diversify and protect businesses by understanding the shifting consumer needs while striking the right balance between bold vision and scientific acumen. We believe that innovation is a team effort: strategists, designers, developers, and engineers work shoulder to shoulder to enable what yesterday was still impossible.
The Business Development team is the face of the company: we get to define what kind of experience our clients will have with Supercharge. Our Sales teams are growing dynamically across all our international offices. We are expanding to Nordics, and you will be in a key role to make sure that the right opportunities reach Supercharge. You will help us improve our mutual offering with Siili and win new projects through our combined competencies. We enjoy a lean hierarchy where we can assume responsibility and ownership. We love good company, cracking jokes, making music videos, having great coffee, and talk about virtually anything. If you enjoy swimming in deep water and are ready to support your team when they do, you will fit right in.
As a New Business Manager you will:
- Develop and sustain a deep comprehension of Supercharge’s mission, values, services, and expertise and help us improve our mutual offering with Siili and win new exciting projects together
- Use your qualification skills to make sure that the right opportunities reach Supercharge from the Nordics
- Generate new project opportunities proactively while actively cooperating with stakeholders from Siili
- Cooperate with our delivery, tech, and design experts to build compelling client proposals
- Communicate with clients, build pitches and present them in an engaging way
- Win high-value projects while working against a balanced set of sales targets and KPIs
- Identify further new areas for potential business development building on our joint Supercharge + Siili offering
- Work with high independence with international stakeholders
What we expect from you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Consulting, preferably in the IT industry. International experience is a plus.
- Have 3+ years of experience working with a digital agency and/or selling digital products
- Demonstrated excellence in prospecting, qualifying, and engaging with viable partners and in selling complex, custom digital solutions
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Proficiency in Finnish and English, both written and oral.
- Have a BSc/BA degree, preferably in the fields of Business or Economics
- Relevant experience in other roles in Technology or Software Development is a plus
What we can offer you is:
- First-hand experience in driving international sales at a rapidly growing tech company
- Opportunity to build executive-level relationships and work closely with leading enterprise clients across many countries.
- Make an impact. Influence and drive the digital innovation journey of leading companies
- Become a part of an awesome international team who want to change the world of digital
- A competitive compensation package plus many ways to learn and develop yourself (attend conferences paid by the company, participate in soft and hard skill training, internal mentoring etc.)
- A cosy office environment within the centre of Helsinki, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
In 2020 we joint forces with Siili, a Finnish digital powerhouse to broaden our service offering. Through the partnership our group is able to address a wide range of digital innovation challenges for our clients. While we share a solid foundation of common services and a similar way of working, we also have distinctive services to add to the joint service portfolio. Right now, we’re looking for someone who can represent us in the homeland of our Finnish friends and take our cooperation to the next level.