London, United Kingdom /
At Supercharge, we guide our partners to get ahead of their competition with the help of digital innovation. We are in the people-business; thus, the greatest value we provide is the knowledge and experience of our people.
The Business Development team is the face of the company: we get to define what kind of experience our clients will have with Supercharge. Our Sales teams are growing dynamically across all our international offices. We find new clients, win them, and grow our partnerships to become successful, long-term, value-creating relationships. To be successful, we need to understand our clients’ challenges before they do, and help bring the best solution. Therefore, Salespeople at Supercharge tend to be a little bit of all: smart consultants, great relationship managers, tech-savvy product enthusiasts, and resourceful fortune tellers. We enjoy a lean hierarchy where we can assume responsibility and ownership. We love good company, cracking jokes, making music videos, having great coffee, and talk about virtually anything. If you enjoy swimming in deep water and are ready to support your team when they do, you will fit right in.
As an Account Director you will:
- Plan annual account strategy and targets for a portfolio of clients, drive both quarterly and annual financial results, and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Senior Engagement Managers, and use your experience to offer guidance in account management executing account strategy.
- Build and manage deep and meaningful relationships with some of Supercharge UK’s most important clients.
- Address and successfully resolve complex escalations with a relationship-oriented mindset.
- Understand our clients’ needs and priorities, actively discover and pursue new business opportunities. Cooperate with our Tech, Design and Delivery teams and plan complex, high-value digital projects.
- Work directly with our Managing Director, and CEO in finding ways to improve our service quality and our clients' overall experience with Supercharge.
What we expect from you:
- Have 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in Account Management / Sales / Project Management, preferably in an enterprise or consultancy environment.
- Have 3+ years of experience in B2B2C or B2B solution sales in IT.
- Have a demonstrated successful track record in working against quarterly or annual revenue targets
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, and structured, have high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Be able to efficiently prioritize, seek the big picture but don’t shy away from getting involved in operations.
- Be an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Have outstanding leadership skills be a great team player
- Effectively build and maintain relationships based on trust
- Be energetic, result-oriented, and always look for improvement
What we are offering:
- Gain first-hand experience in scaling up the business development team at an international tech company
- Play a leading role in Supercharge UK’s account management practice
- Make an impact. Influence and drive the digital innovation journey of leading companies
- Have exposure to C-level decision-makers, work closely with enterprises in their respective industries
- Be a leader in sales and become a part of an awesome international team that wants to change the world of digital
- A competitive compensation package plus many ways to learn and develop yourself (attend conferences paid by the company, participate in soft and hard skill training, internal mentoring etc.)
- A cosy office environment within the centre of London, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
- Enrollment in the company’s mobile package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme set up with Aviva
- 25 days of holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Travel to two team-building events in Hungary (Summer & Christmas) all expenses paid
Supercharge was founded in Budapest and the office here is our headquarters. While we have local offices in multiple countries, this is the hub where we serve our clients from. On any given day you will find this place buzzing with our people working on cool products or chilling out at one of our after-work events. The “Office of the Year” award-winning space is conveniently located in the heart of Budapest near Deak Ferenc square so prepare yourself for culinary adventures during lunch nearby.
Our culture is very strong and we try to keep it that way. We believe that the power of personal contact and interaction can improve team dynamics and support our well-being, thus we implemented hybrid work policies, which means 3 days of office presence and 2 days of optional home office. For those who commute from the countryside, we provide more flexibility.