Customer Success Manager (Accounting Knowledge Required)
Customer Success /
Reports To: UK Customer Success Team Leader
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including In 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth - an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Gent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
Customer Success @ Silverfin
Customers are at the heart of what we do at Silverfin! Your role will be to ensure our customers embrace and optimise the use of the Silverfin platform.
You will work cross-functionally with Product Developers, Project Managers and Account Managers as well as closely with your peers in the Customer Success team to ensure we spoil the customer with a truly standout and superior experience.
Our customers tend to be major accounting firms, and your role will be to service those customers in the UK and Ireland.
This role will have a particular focus on the onboarding of new customers, and you will be primarily responsible for not only supporting customers through their onboarding journey. In addition to this, we are looking for you to help build, refine and deliver the next evolution of what ‘Onboarding with Silverfin’ looks like.
Your ability to build strong relationships with our business customers will ensure they get the maximum potential from our software, you’ll get full project responsibility to deliver Silverfin magic into our customer workflows.
It is important to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to ensure we stay in tune with our customers’ needs. The key to our success is through the ability to be a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
As Customer Success Manager, your goal is to aid our customers and their organisation reach the next level in automated accounting. This will involve a high-touch relationship consisting of onsite and virtual meetings that cover customer onboarding, training and support. It is important to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to ensure we stay in tune with our customers’ needs. The key to our success is through the ability to be a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
Lastly (but definitely not least), as the face of Silverfin to our customers, you will also be the voice of our customers within Silverfin. :) Your customer feedback will be communicated with our Product and Development teams in order to ensure we are continuously improving our offering.
Champion the Silverfin brand and value proposition internally and externally, supporting marketing events (external) and Silverfin owned ones
- Acting as the main point of contact for our customers and the primary liaison between the customer and our product teams
- Leading onboarding processes and delivering training for new customers
- Leading customers through digital transformation projects with a clear view of customer objectives in order to achieve maximum usage and deliver superior customer experience
- Assisting with the basic set-up and customisation of the Silverfin environment
- Monitoring usage, proactively contacting clients and delivering training to maximise usage, including the identification of any change resistance
- Implementing change management techniques when usage levels are low
- Acting as a product expert with a specific focus on onboarding and project implementation
- Providing support throughout the customers onboarding journey as a way of learning the Silverfin product
- Acting as the customer's voice and providing feedback to Product & Professional Services on how we can better serve our customers
- Working with Marketing to create Customer references and use cases in order to build references to the wider industry
- Accountancy experience essential, either from working in practice or in a similar supportive role within the industry
- Demonstrable passion for Customer Success and driving change in the industry through the use of technology
- Experience in managing projects, particularly from initial onboarding phase
- The willingness to take a role that sits outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Experience in software sales, pre/post-sales, consulting, account management, service delivery and/or customer success management desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence customers
- Excellent organisation, project management and time management skills
- Ability to share and drive industry best practice
- Possess a strong teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed