Silverfin is a scale-up SaaS company.
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +770 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value-adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013.
Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
In 2021 we won Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth - an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
As a fast-growing company, we’ve launched an internship programme to give the young professionals of tomorrow the opportunity to take their first steps into the business world. You’ll be the right hand to Silverfin’s legal counsel and support on a variety of topics and tasks.
What you will be doing during your internship?
- Review and organise (custom) commercial agreements (e.g. SaaS, service, supplier,...)
- Update and organise compliance policies and documentation in the field of data protection, (cyber) security and intellectual property
- Administrative support of company stock option and incentive plans and general corporate governance
- Ad hoc project support, because there is always something exciting happening at Silverfin!
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You’re studying law or legal practice and want to know how legal professionals contribute to the business on a day-to-day basis
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty on administrative tasks too
- You are fluent in English and willing to connect with other people in Silverfin’s diverse organisation.
- You dare to bring your knowledge and ideas to the table because Silverfin also wants to learn from you!
- You are based in Belgium and have the flexibility to work at our office in Ghent.
What we offer?
- A guaranteed possibility to put all that legal theory into practice!
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced and internationally growing Fintech Company, proudly part of Visma - the European leader in mission-critical cloud software
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals, passionate about what they do, in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Cool office spaces in Belgium (Ghent), UK (London - Old Street / Shoreditch), Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and … drinks to finish the week
We are always looking for dynamic individuals to join us so don’t hesitate to contact us and get the ball rolling!