Service Delivery Manager
Hybrid Working /
Service Management /
Full Time - Fixed Term
SENIOR DELIVERY MANAGER
· Full time, fixed-term position (12 months)
· Salary Grading: VPS6
· Work from home and either our Ballarat or Footscray Offices or our various Hubs
ABOUT SERVICE VICTORIA
An exciting opportunity is available for a Service Delivery Manager with Service Victoria. Service Victoria is modernising the way you get things done online. We’re bringing together the most popular transactions in one place and making it simpler, easier and faster for you to do them. At Service Victoria, we’re at your service.
As a modern, outcomes driven technology organisation, Service Victoria is embracing remote first for all roles. Service Victoria is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Service Management, the Service Delivery Manager will help ensure a top-class support experience for our Victorian agency partners by providing operational support to the agency partners.
You will have the opportunity to develop common set of processes across various agency partners to develop a standardized service delivery model. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and internal software development and engineering teams, you will ensure end to end resolution of agency issues.
This challenging and exciting role will demand your exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
Our ideal candidate would be able to successfully demonstrate the following key skills:
· Accountable for ensuring end to end resolution of agencies support issues
· Responsible for conducting regular operational meetings and providing agency related comms for issues impacting agency’s transactions
· Ensure continuous improvements and employ CSI techniques to improve delivery quality and standardization of agency support processes
· Work with internal Service Vic teams and agencies to improve end-to-end stability and availability of agency transactions
· Support service onboarding, transition and training for agencies for new transactions to operations
· Work together with agency stakeholders and Service Vic teams to ensure resolution of agency related problems impacting Service Victoria platform and transactions
· Minimum 5 years' experience in a client facing service delivery role within a technical, consulting or managed IT services environment
· ITIL certified with good overall understanding of Service Management principles and practices.
· Good overview of SaaS and Cloud technologies, DevSecOps and agile software development processes.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with expert level use of MS Office products.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply before the advertised closing date, all applications should include:
· A current resume
· A cover letter, briefly addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description
Applications close at 11.59pm on Wednesday August 17th, 2022.
OTHER RELEVENT INFORMATION
· Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa and comply with the 100-point Proof of Identity Check and national police records check
· Recipients of Victorian Public Service (VPS) voluntary departure packages should note that re-employment restrictions apply
· Terms and conditions for department employees are subject to the Victorian Public Service Enterprise Agreement 2020.
· Under the Pandemic Orders Service Victoria is required to collect, record and hold COVID-19 vaccination information for all employees and contractors who are, or may be, scheduled to work outside of their place of residence