Bank Operations Specialist in Tax team in Securities & Investment Operations
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading sub-custodian in the Nordic market, we are growing our footprint even further and hence are looking to recruit new talents to join our teams to enable the business growth. We are a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing:
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for delivering best tax services for securities and investment products. We are performing back office administrative tasks and ensuring operational support to our business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams and Tax authorities of Nordic countries with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
As a Bank Operations Specialist in Tax team, you will be responsible for:
• Processing of tax rate adjustments for upcoming dividend events upon client request
• Processing of tax payments and corrections
• Providing assistance to the client in tax reclaim process
• Advisory part and provision of a thoughtful feedback to complex customer inquiries
• Ensuring immediate action, research and troubleshooting all discrepancies
• Challenging the status quo by analyzing the existing ways of working and optimizing
• Participating in development projects on a market level
• Representing the team in client due diligence visits
• Close collaboration with SEB teams within different geographies and many more
Who we are looking for:
• Solid knowledge and expertise in tax reclaim processing, accountancy or other
• Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
• Flexible, customer-oriented, and willing to take ownership
• Ready to share new ideas, creative solutions and refreshing perspective
• Precise and attentive to detail, you spot mistakes and are ready to solve them
• Able to manage your time, multitask and prioritize
• Outgoing and positive team player - we value extroverts as much as introverts
• Up for a challenge, enjoy competing with yourself to realize your full potential
• Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
• To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Top class client network and projects
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than November 30th, 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Lauma Landratova, Talent Acquisition Specialist by mail: email@example.com.
Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/