Product Owner to CRM Team in Customer Overview and Digital Enablers Tribe
Business Development /
Business Support & Operations
Would you like to be responsible for excellence in deliveries related to Customer Relationship Management and Digital Sales Automation systems? Do have the ambition and passion to drive developments for technological excellence, customer satisfaction and efficiency of internal processes? Then this might be the position for you, as we are looking for a Product Owner to join us in CRM team in Customer Overview and Digital enablers Tribe SEB Baltics.
As a Product owner you will work as a part of agile team focusing on maximizing the value of the deliveries to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include
- Prioritizing and managing transparent Product Backlog.
- Listening to customers and bringing customer voice to Delivery team.
- Managing stakeholders.
- Communicating and clarifying product backlog items.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and developments and contributing to the strategic agenda of the whole area.
You’ll be the right fit if you have
- Preference to "chop the elephant“.
- Track record of product ownership.
- Skills to set priorities in a systematic and transparent way.
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to interact successfully within all levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinking and innovative mind-set.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passion for excellence and strong personal drive to make a difference.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Benefits we offer
- Challenging and meaningful work in an ambitious, highly professional and truly awesome cross border team.
- Being part of SEB Baltic transformation to drive business development in an agile way.
- Creating new banking services in a data driven way.
- Modern and flexible work environment.
- International development programs.
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application in English by January 20th, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact IĻja Nogičevs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/