Bank Operations Specialist in Lending Operations at SEB in Vilnius
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for providing best Lending products and protecting the interests of SEB Corporate & Private customers while maintaining the highest level of service. We are performing back office administrative processes delivering operational support to our business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
As a Bank Operation Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Lending portfolio handling
- Processing both incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Carrying out assigned tasks according to work instruction and Service Level Agreement
- Answering requests / questions from internal and external parties related to the daily business
- Good relationship maintenance with internal & external stakeholders
- Proactive process risk management.
Who we are looking for:
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Excellent in English
- Flexible and willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Long-term stability
- Excellent office environment
- Agile and modern ways of working.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. y
We are looking forward to your application by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/