Solution Architect in Data & Processes domain at SEB in Vilnius
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT /
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing:
As a Solution Architect in the Data & Processes domain with focus on Process Automation you will work with evolving the end-to-end process and workflow platform architecture to support process automation initiatives across the bank.
You will, trough different business driven initiatives, work with architecture during analysis, outlining and designing solutions and together with the development teams assure that the implementation is in accordance with the target architecture and principles
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- A future key player in driving the architectural and technology transformation within the Process Automation area for the bank, moving the platforms, tools and technologies to modern and cloud based solutions.
- A part of skilled solution architects team working with different tribes and initiatives in the Data and Processes domain and a member of the SEB architecture community
- Being an active contributor to SEB's Data and Processes future architecture involving business needs and technology perspectives.
- Supporting various Data and Processes teams from the architectural side and collaborating with architects from other areas of the bank to elaborate architecture.
- Capturing business needs, combining those with new technology and architectural shifts, and translating those into a modern architecture.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in solutions/systems architecture or development
- Experience working in process design and architecture with different modelling standards e.g., BPMN, CMMN and DMN, EPC
- Experience from different BPMS providers and tools are such as IBM, Appian, Camunda, ARIS etc. would be an advantage
- Ability to model, visualize and communicate architectural solutions to various communities such as development teams, other architects, and business representatives.
- Experience working with modern development paradigms such as event driven architecture, microservices and cloud
- Excellent networking and communication skills with both business and IT
- Previous experience from the financial industry is an advantage
- Fluent English skills.
What we offer:
- Empowering environment
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by March 4th , 2024.
If you have questions about the position please contact Oskar Roman, Data & Processes Domain Architect by Oskar.Roman@seb.se.
Monthly salary range for this position: 4800 - 7200 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits