Foreign Exchange operations specialist
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Become a part of the dynamic Foreign Exchange Operations team and contribute to the shared success of the organization by processing currency exchange, money market trades. Making sure these transactions are validated, confirmed, settled as agreed, and ensuring safe and sound regulatory transaction reporting. Harness your curiosity, critical thinking and passion for innovation and excel in providing world-class services to SEB clients and business partners.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
As a Foreign exchange operations specialist you will be responsible for:
• Getting to know the whole chain of Foreign Exchange (FX) trade lifecycle, as well as regulatory reporting workflow
• Analyzing the existing ways of working and proposing new solutions
• Providing support and advisory to clients and business partners across the world over via phone and e-mail.
Who we are looking for:
• Quick learner with good communication skills
• Self-driven, detail-oriented, positive, and open-minded
• Eager to learn and develop
• Good at multitasking and handling investigations
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Scandinavian work culture
• Chance to participate in various projects and initiatives
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Introduction program to newcomers and mentorship to give you guidance on a day-to-day basis
• Friendly and welcoming colleagues
• International opportunities and working environment
• Competitive benefit package (health insurance, profit sharing program, and more).
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Ready to join?
We are looking forward to receiving your application by January 31, 2022. Please send a personal letter and your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/