Data Workflow Administrator in Talent Management at SEB in Vilnius
Human Resources /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Join-us in our Talent Management team at Global Services in Vilnius and help us to facilitate a wide range of SEB’s global Talent Management processes – from talent identification and review to workforce planning, performance development dialogues, annual employee insights and ad-hoc surveys.
What you will be doing
You will be part of the Process Experts team at SEB Global Services in Vilnius who is in charge of ensuring quality in end-to-end deliveries of the global Talent Management processes.
As a Data workflow administrator (Process Expert) you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the data and communication needed to facilitate periodical or ad-hoc global Talent Management processes,
- Being a Process Excellence ambassador within your area, driving continuous process improvement and new ways of working,
- Acting as point of contact with stakeholders in the implementation of new processes or ways of working,
- Identifying processes review, automation or IT solutions development opportunities in collaboration with the Business Analyst for global Talent Management.
Who we are looking for:
- University education (bachelor's degree)
- Experience in process administrator, business support or similar operational role (experience in HR area would be considered an advantage)
- Ability to multitask yet have an overall process view at the back of the mind
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, generate user education content and deliver trainings on process improvement
- Willingness to suggest new ideas and take ownership for its implementation
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent command in English
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 25, 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Lina Jurjone, Global Talent Management Process Specialist by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 2500 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/