Business developer in Investment Advisory team
Product & Service Development /
Savings & Investment Tribe is responsible for providing a holistic perspective to our clients with savings and investment solutions across Baltics through developing a competitive product offering for deposits, securities trading, safekeeping services and investment advisory solutions.
As a S&I business developer in Investment Advisory team you will participate in development and maintenance of investment advisory business processes and related IT systems in order to enable SEB in providing first class services to clients in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Owning, developing and maintaining business processes, ensuring regulatory compliance, user experience and profitability
- Drawing IT development requirements and providing full support for IT development in our team
- Facilitating and driving agreements with internal stakeholders
- Dealing with client issues and inquiries regarding S&I products
- Providing content to and running trainings for S&I area
What we expect:
- Experience and knowledge of investment products, processes and associated regulatory framework
- Fluency in English, as you will be working within an international team.
- Experience owning and leading business and IT process development
- Communicate and cooperate effectively with team members, as well stakeholders across the Baltics
- Experience of working in a team organized in Agile framework would be beneficial
- Opportunity to work in open and evolving international team of Business and IT developers
- Chance to own services and lead changes, making impact on thousands of our clients
- Possibility to gain valuable experience and self-development
- Health insurance and other employee benefits
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.lt/en/career
We are looking forward to your application by January 20, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2550 – 3850 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/