Solution Architect for the Financing & Loans Area at SEB in Stockholm
Data & IT /
Do you want to be part of an exciting transformation journey shaping Financing & Loans to meet the needs of the future with major changes in the IT architecture and way of working? Our department is undergoing a major transformation both when it comes to products, infrastructure and delivery models. We are now looking for a Solution Architect who will be one of the key drivers in the exiting transformation journey.
What you will be doing
In Financing & Loans we work in several domains and our solutions are used by all customer segments. We see it as our mission to help the customers reach their goals, with the target to ensure that we have the most stable, modern and maintainable solutions in the business.
You will be part of a team consisting of Solution Architects lead by a Domain Architect. Together we strive to have a broad range of competences and skills in both technologies and business domain knowledge. Our area covers everything from front end customer interaction through API/service platforms to Core processing systems and digital archives.
Your primary focus will be to support new initiatives and already operational solutions in their evolution towards the target architecture and guide others to use the defined architecture in daily development and maintenance. You will be working with many stakeholders, such as the Architecture community, Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors and Third-party suppliers.
Who are you?
- You have extensive knowledge/experience in architecture and have solid understanding of technology, complex systems, and software development
- You have designed systems and written code for several years, and you are passionate about establishing robust and flexible architectures that involves different technologies and platforms.
- You are pragmatic in your solution ideas and able to visualize and clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- You have great interest in new technologies and transformation to cloud
- We believe you possess excellent networking and communication skills with both business and IT
- You also have entrepreneurial thinking and are fluent in English and Swedish
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Work-life balance
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive and value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespectively of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-01-31. If you have questions about the position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Fredrik Svensson, email@example.com
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/