Global Process Expert in Compensation and Benefits (to cover maternity leave) at SEB in Vilnius
Human Resources /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a Compensation and Benefits process expert within Total Compensation area. Your primary responsibilities will be to act as a subject matter expert in projects within area globally; contributing with project management skills, finance and / or tax knowledge within the area of responsibility. You will work in an international environment in close cooperation with other teams of SEB in Vilnius and sites and will together with the team continuously contribute to operational process improvement activities.
As a Compensation and Benefits process expert, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the projects where we align processes with regulatory requirements within Total Compensation
- Provide input into compensation administration guidelines and support team within different projects as a subject matter expert
- Ensure operational excellence and continues process improvements within your areas of responsibility
- Coordinate and drive communication to stakeholders to increase perceived value
- Drive changes and establish a proactive and efficient way of working
- Manage advanced reporting and analytics
Who we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Process coordination skills
- High interest in new ways of working
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Excellent in English
- A big plus would be experience in the area of Compensation & Benefits, tax and work law knowledge
What we offer:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Mobility within a large global company
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 1, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550- 2850 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/