.Net developer in Financing and Loans area at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Would you like to work in a product area that provide leasing services for Corporate & Large Corporate customers in Nordic countries as well as for internal SEB employees? Do you want to be part of Leasing solutions modernization journey and leave your footprint with future proof solutions in the bank? Join our curious and energetic teams of Financing and Loans solutions at SEB Global Service Centre in Vilnius!
As a .Net developer you will be responsible for:
- Support business needs and provide world class services
- Transform Leasing solutions using modern techniques and frameworks
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Setting up and keeping up to date CI/CD pipelines
- Take part in test automation journey and testing
- You build it and you own it! (Incident and problem solving)
Who we are looking for:
- A team player who enjoys taking ownership
- Professional experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, RESTful API , Angular (back-end and/or front-end)
- A team player, willing to learn, share knowledge and ready to accept help
- Proactive and eager to take ownership colleague
- Excellent English language skills.
- Practical experience with DevOps related tools and technologies (Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift).
It would be considered as an advantage if you have:
What we offer:
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Opportunities to help transform the bank
- Extensive training
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 3, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/