OpenEdge ABL/ Progress 4GL developer in Cross border payments and liquidity team
SEB Baltic Division – Product Development & Technology /
Data & IT
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are You passionate about IT Development? Would You like to be a part of a development team for Cross border payments systems used by all Baltic countries? Now we are looking for OpenEdge ABL/ Progress 4GL developer to join our team at Baltic IT Organization in Tallinn/Riga/Vilnius.
As a OpenEdge/Progress 4GL developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing secure and business critical solutions for cross border payments together with a team;
- Continuous innovation to ensure future proof systems;
- Opportunity to contribute to Baltic core banking systems;
- Cooperation with business development finding best available solutions;
- Promotion of Agile, DevOps and various automations inside and outside our team.
Technologies we use:
- Front-end: Angular, Java/Spring Boot;
- Back-end: OpenEdge ABL (Progress), WEB services (SOAP and REST), Java/ Spring Boot;
- Development/integration tools: Jenkins, GIT/Bitbucket, Red Hat OpenShift.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in software development and in writing clean code;
- Basic knowledge of XML and REST/API;
- Be interested in working with various systems developed in different languages;
- Willingness to learn OpenEdge ABL and about payment processes;
- Fluency in English language.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in the highly professional international team;
- Remote/partially remote working model;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Professional development;
- Competitive salary package.
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
Salary before taxes 2500 - 3700 EUR per month. The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies.
We are looking forward to your application by 15th of April, 2023.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers