Lead Product Owner, Digital Channels to SEB in Stockholm
Business Development /
SEB is a leading financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to part of setting the strategic direction for our future mobile offering and contribute to our strong position in the banking landscape? Are you passionate about creating customer value, want to work with the customer journey and be part of the digital transformation? Do you want to act in the interface between business and technology and through that influence SEB's offering in a significant way?
Then this job might be something for you. We are now looking for a Lead Product Owner for SEB:s mobile apps to join the DXI Private team within Digital Experience & Innovation.
What you will be doing
You will be an essential part of Tribe Channel Platforms within Front Domain and together with product owners you will be responsible for setting and proactively driving SEBs mobile app agenda. We constantly adapt our product offerings to meet the changing customer behavior and increased competition in the market. You will drive the Mobile App forward on a strategic level, but also in an operational level together with Product Owners and the development teams. The responsibility will probably increase over time.
As a Lead Product Owner within Digital Channels you will:
• Be an important part of driving our roadmap forward.
• Be the central connection point for our product owners and agile teams to support them in different areas such as cross dependencies, stakeholder management and reporting.
• Be responsible for prioritizing the backlog in order to reach our strategic goals and make sure that we have a data information driven roadmap.
• Work towards most parts of the bank.
Who we are looking for
• You are passionate about digital and enjoy drive change and transformation.
• You have an analytical mindset and can understand the customers’ and business wants and needs in a digital context.
• You are technically oriented, innovative, curious and flexible and like to be part of a high speed and dynamic organization.
• You should a few years’ experience within Digital Business Development, preferably as an agile Product Owner or Product Manager for one or several teams.
• You also have experience from working with an agile framework, preferably SAFe.
• You need to be fluent in English and Swedish.
• Finally, perhaps the most important thing, you consider yourself to be a doer with focus on delivery, with high quality.
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Innovative company in forefront of technology.
• Extensive training and learning opportunities.
• Opportunities to help transform an industry.
• Mobility within a large global company.
• Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues.
• Work-life balance.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than January 31st . Due to Christmas holiday we initiate selection process in full in mid-January. If you have questions about the position please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/