Network specialist with a passion for scripting | SEB, Solna
Technology – Development Solutions & Infrastructure /
Data & IT /
SEB, a leading northern European financial services group and one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics, is seeking an innovative and driven Network Specialist with a strong interest in scripting and automation. As we navigate the rapidly changing landscape of banking, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt. Our exceptional engineers are dedicated to future-proofing SEB's digital architecture and customer products, making a tangible difference for both customers and colleagues. If this sounds like the right environment for you, read on!
About the role
In this role you will be a part of a group of enthusiastic, empathetic, driven, and responsible professionals with a passion for technology and innovation. Our technicians are members of either the Secure Access or Core team, but we aim to function as a cohesive unit. We are currently seeking a Network Specialist to join the Core team, with a focus on scripting and automation.
· Collaborate with a team of 20 to maintain and develop SEB's Global Network including Network Security, and automations
· Balance the needs of our existing environment with our transition to the Cloud
· Work primarily within the Core team on Cisco routing/switching, firewalls, and network management appliances, while also being flexible to collaborate across virtual teams
· Continuously strive for process improvements, standardization, and automation for speed and precision
What we expect
· A team player with excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work independently and confidently
· Strong programming/scripting skills, or a keen interest in developing them
· A commitment to sharing knowledge, ensuring secure and efficient solutions, and minimizing overlapping functionality
We believe that you have experience in working with:
· Scripting (Python, Bash, Shell or similar)
· Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
· IaC (Terraform, Ansible or similar)
· Cisco routing/switching
· Juniper firewalls
· Willingness to work on-call during nights and weekends, as well as participate in 11 Service Windows and two Contingency tests scheduled each year
What we offer:
· Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
Do you want to be part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 14th February 2024. If you have questions about the position, please contact Agnes Kemper at email@example.com
Learn more about working at SEB here:www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.