Senior Mobile App Developer to SEB Kort in Solna
Corporate & Private Customers – SEB Kort /
Data & IT /
Since SEB was founded in 1856, our focus on customers and long-term relationships has been at the heart of our success. We aim to drive positive change by providing capital to help everyone reach their goals and accelerate progress towards a sustainable tomorrow. As a leading financial services group in northern Europe, we'll help you grow and empower you to take on more responsibility to create a real difference. Welcome to SEB.
SEB Kort builds apps, with focus on financing and our card products, for consumers and our partners. We are now seeking someone who is driven to influence our app development today and for the future!
About the role
As a mobile app developer, you will work with the development of SEB Kort's mobile applications for both private and corporate customers. You will be a part of a cross-functional team consisting of colleagues working with development, test, and integration. You will be one of the first internal app developers at SEB Kort, working closely with your team and colleagues but also together with our mobile development- and innovation partner, who is developing our apps together with us. This means that you will be a central part of shaping the future of the team in an exciting start-up culture but also with the stability and benefits of a large bank.
In the role you will:
- Develop, maintain, design, and implement user-facing features in our applications.
- Collaborate with a large variety of colleagues both from the IT and Business area.
- Actively ensuring that the app is robust, scalable, and accessible.
- Pay attention to the practices and methodologies used in mobile development and share the knowledge with other team members.
Who we are looking for
To thrive and succeed in this role, you have the ability to take initiative and drive change within a technically competent team.
We believe that you have:
- Academic degree, preferably with the computer science field or equivalent
- 5+ years of native mobile development work experience on the Android platform, using Java and/or Kotlin OR on the iOS platform, using languages such as Swift, Combine, Objective-C
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with WebViews and developing hybrid apps
- Proficient language skills in English, both written and verbally
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- Deliver world-class service to customers
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 14th of January 2024. If you have questions about the position please contact Sebastian Vesterlund, Talent Acquisition Partner by mail firstname.lastname@example.org