Bank Services Specialist with interest in Private Banking | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
Do you want to positively impact our customers and help them achieve their business goals?
As a part of SEB Group, we, at SEB Global Services, provide world- class financial services to support SEB on the journey of becoming the leader in efficiency and innovations. Our dedicated team of over 2800 employees consistently strive to enhance business development and growth. If you want to be a part of an engaging environment where you can turn your everyday actions into global result, this is where you get to shine.
About the role:
As a Bank Services Specialist within PWM&FO Services & Control You will be a part of inclusive team of professional and engaged colleagues delivering different services towards SEB Customers. You will be handling bookings related to the various financial instruments and corporate events, executing cash related transactions. Besides, you will investigate and report discrepancies on outstanding transactions. As well as providing financial statements to external parties, handling post- traded activities related to securities transactions.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Great communication skills and fluency in English;
- Accuracy and attention to details, with strong sense of responsibility;
- Analytical skills and ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Prioritization and time-management skills;
- Previous experience in finance related areas will be considered as advantage.
What we offer:
- Extensive training and learning possibilities
- Long term stability
- International opportunities and projects
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian culture
- Attractive compensation and access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 - 2100 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application in English today, but no later than December 30, 2023.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.