Private Banking Operations specialist
SEB Global services
We are looking for Private Banking Operations Specialist
· Broad opportunities to learn and grow with freedom to pursue your own ideas;
· Attractive package of benefits: yearly profit-sharing program, comprehensive health insurance, special offers for banking products and services, additional days off, contribution to your pension fund, special events and training, free sports center at the premises;
· An opportunity to participate in international projects;
· Nordic corporate culture based on mutual support, mentorship, inclusion and diversity;
· We are a stable and widely recognized organization that is considered one of the best employers in the region.
You are the right fit if:
· You are eager to learn about banking flows and products and continuously expand your knowledge;
· You are a team player with good communication skills, and you are fluent in English;
· You possess a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to deadlines;
· You are a detail-oriented person with focus on accuracy, but you are also keen on understanding the bigger picture.
Previous job experience in the financial sector or a relevant university degree will be considered an advantage.
Our department consists of 8 teams of 10-15 employees, and each team has an individual set of responsibilities. Joining one of our teams will help you understand the life cycle of various financial instruments and investment products, along with staying updated on the latest trends in the field.
The final list of responsibilities depends on the team and may include:
· Reflecting bookings related to various financial instruments and corporate events in internal systems;
· registering and executing payments and performing SWIFT-related investigation;
· analyzing discrepancies and reporting outstanding transactions;
· creating and providing financial statements to external parties;
· handling post-trade processes related to securities transactions;
· providing assistance to stakeholders, corporate clients and fund management companies;
We strongly support continuous improvement culture enabling our employees to identify and drive process changes, including creation of tools and dashboards, system automation, and robotics.
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us here: https://www.seb.lv/en/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 - 2100 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the job required. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary along with other benefits.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your CV in English by December 15, 2022.
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/