QA Automation Engineer
Data & IT /
Explore the professional world more deeply and join the SEB QA Competence Center Team in Common Way Tribe that consults delivery teams on testing, provides test automation solutions and internal training.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Agile teams on functional UI and API test automation
- Maintain test automation infrastructure
- Support and improve our automated test framework and other solutions
- Working closely with various stakeholders for effective testing process
- Generating new ideas and approaches to improve the testing process
You`ll be the right fit if you have:
- Knowledge of Java or other OOP languages
- Previous experience with functional test automation using Selenium and REST API tests)
- Experience with CI/CD automation pipelines (Jenkins or similar) and scripting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptability, open-mindedness and eagerness to learn new things
- Good verbal and writing English communication skills
Benefits we offer:
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- A unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application in English by February 12, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 4300 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalija Sakalinskiene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital covid-19 certificate is required.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/