Full stack .NET Developer in ASF Loans LT Nail team at SEB in Vilnius
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing:
You will be a part of a team based in Vilnius and Stockholm, consisting of developers, architects, business analysts, scrum master, product owner, key-users, and business stakeholders in the respective assignments. You will be following and taking part in the full development cycle: from analysing requirements to solution testing and feedback. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing, open and honest collaboration and we hope that you can maintain them as part of the team culture.
Your daily work will consist of:
- 70% of front-end and 30% of back-end development
- Taking part in current solution modernization journey and leave a footprint to future-proof solutions
- Supporting business needs and providing world class services
- IT development, implementation, and maintenance
- Incident and problem solving (You build it, you own it!)
- Participating in all testing phases.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Team player with at least 2-3years of full stack development
- Technical stack: ASP.NET Core Web API, Angular and MongoDB.
- Setting up and keeping up-to-date CI/CD pipelines
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & priorities
- A problem solver
- Willing to take ownership
- Flexible and independent.
- Karma points if you have:
- Practical experience with DevOps-related tools and technologies
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) also knowledge of Kafka, Camunda Platform 8.
What we offer:
- We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- International opportunities and working environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture.
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by March 31st, 2023. If you have questions about the position, please contact Lina Papinigė, Team Manager by email@example.com.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2500 - 4900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers