Windows Server Engineer (Infrastructure layer) | SEB, Vilnius
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT /
Since SEB was founded in 1856, our focus on customers and long-term relationships has been at the heart of our success. We aim to drive positive change by providing capital to help everyone reach their goals and accelerate progress towards a sustainable tomorrow. As a leading financial services group in northern Europe, we'll help you grow and empower you to take on more responsibility to create a real difference. Welcome to SEB.
About the role:
You will be a member of highly competent team of professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm. Your assignments will include maintenance, development, and operational support of Windows Server Platform. You will work on process improvement tasks and provide technical platform expertise while participating in various projects. You will directly contribute to Platform Security, Robustness, and good operational Quality.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Experience in operational work with Incidents and Requests
- Analytical skills and knowledge to handle complex information
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- Excellent Windows Server troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of System Center suite/Admin Center/Defender/SCCM
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, CMD shell)
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (VMWare ESX)
- Knowledge of IaC provisioning methods and tools
- Experience with any backup tools and techniques/knowledge tools/automation/monitoring software
- Understanding best security practices on platform level.
- Experience in Agile Way of Working
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance & hybrid way of working
- Additional vacation and volunteering days
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Access to SEB staff banking & other employee benefits
- Mobility within a large global company
- Agile and modern ways of working.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2200 - 4200 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 29th of February 2024.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Miglė Bučinskaitė, email@example.com.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.