Development LAB internship – Junior Software Developer
SEB Baltic Division – Product Development & Technology /
Data & IT
SEB Development LAB is a 6-month paid internship springboard programme for technology graduates/students. During the programme, you will team up with other LAB participants and fully focus on and deliver one project by the end of the programme.
We will provide you with the necessary trainings and tools, personal mentors will be ready to help and advise you, and fresh fruit will be a sweet perk of working in the office.
We will entrust you
- To complete assigned training programs;
- To work together with mentors and a team in order to build knowledge and experience required for position;
- To assist Product Development personnel with tasks of gradually increasing complexity;
- To participate in meetings and share experience within a pan-Baltic intern group.
We would appreciate if you
- You are studying IT and have passion in development;
- Are willing to study hard and apply knowledge immediately;
- Have solid verbal and written English skills;
- Focus on results and deliveries.
What we offer
- A hands-on learning opportunity;
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities;
- Paid internship;
- Friendly and welcoming culture.
Learn more about working SEB https://www.seb.ee/karjaar/karjaar
We are looking forward to your application in English by April 15, 2023.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers