Solution Architect for Employee IT Support and Identity & Access Management | SEB, Vilnius
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT /
Do you want to be part of modernizing and transforming Employee IT Support and Identity & Access Management areas?
With technology as our driving force, we provide world-class services to SEB group customers and business divisions in 20 sites worldwide. With us, you'll be part of a dedicated team of over 2800 employees who constantly work towards improving business development and growth. Do you want to work at the interface between ground-breaking technology and a world of financial flows? Welcome to SEB Global Services!
About the role:
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
· The implementation of a sustainable solution architecture aligned with relevant Domain Architectures and Architecture Principles
· Produce architectural design patterns to projects, driven within own domain area or as contribution to other areas.
· Provide input to the overall architectural strategies for SEB domain level, leveraging the knowledge of architecture, processes, information, systems for the solution area
· Drive the implementation of solution architecture and work closely together with Tech Leaders for continuous improvement of the existing asset portfolio
· Secure leverage and continued improvement of SEB’s asset portfolio
· Support and train others in how to use the Domain Architecture in daily work with maintenance and development
· Interact with stakeholders to ensure desired effects of Domain Architecture
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
· Good knowledge of products, processes and solutions as well as target architecture and solution concepts within Employee IT Support and Identity & Access Management
· Ability to understand business needs and requirements and interpret into solutions
· Ability to create describing models and design sustainable architecture
· Capability to see and understand the red thread from Enterprise Architecture to proposed solution
· Lead and empower implementation of solutions based on strategies involved
· Excellent networking and communication skills within both business and Technology
· Having any experience working with Agile methodologies is an advantage
· Excellent English skills
What we offer:
· International opportunities and working environment
· Long-term stability
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
Monthly salary range for this position: 4800 - 7200 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 29th February 2024..
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.