Business coordinator, SEB Life & Pension Baltic SE
Business Development /
Explore the professional world even deeper and solve new challenges! Join the team of SEB Life and Pension Baltic - a leading life insurance company in Latvia and the Baltics.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure timely and correct registration of documents, organisation of information and its high-quality dissemination among the company’s employees, coordination of office activities and close cooperation with the company’s employees and heads of departments
- Organizing meetings of the board and supervisory council, preparing minutes of the meeting
- Organizing business trips for the company's employees, taking care of their travel tickets and accommodation in a foreign country
- Taking care of the company’s economic matters, making timely orders for office supplies, appliances, etc.
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- University degree of bachelor’s in business administration or another relevant field
- Work experience in financial institutions
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Latvian language and English with high written and verbal communication skills
- To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital covid-19 certificate is required
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work in open and evolving international environment
- Possibility to gain valuable experience and self-development
- Modern and flexible environment
- Health insurance and other employee benefits
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.lv/kadel-izveleties-seb
We are looking forward to your application by January 18, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1000 – 1200 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
*Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/