Senior Test Specialist (manual) in Customer Lifecycle Management team
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional development team, which has the ownership of systems that are used in SEB to distribute Customer data (Master Data). You will work in an Agile team located in Vilnius and closely collaborating with teams in Stockholm. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are the essence of our daily work.
As a Senior Test Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of the business requirements
- Testing of Global Master Data systems and integrations
- Performing or coordination of non-functional and acceptance testing
- Creation of supporting documents, such as test plan, test scenarios and test cases
- Occasionally you may be involved in creation of requirement specification based on business input
What we are looking for:
- Test specialist with 3 years’ experience
- Experienced in working with SQL
- A hands-on specialist who is willing to share knowledge, help others and accept help
- Good communication, understanding business requirements and able to collaborate well in a multi-cultural environment
- Skilled in working in Agile development team
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Experience working in Master Data area where data is supplied to multiple consumers via different inter-faces and/or ISTQB certification would be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by December 13, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/