Quantitative Analyst in Credit Risk Model Validation at SEB in Vilnius
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with a high focus on risks identification, measurement, monitoring and governance. Banking is changing rapidly, and our highly skilled quant team is committed to innovation, quality and development of risk culture. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team within Group Risk organization that ensures quality of models used for measuring credit risk. We conduct in-depth reviews of the models making sure they are living up to the business and regulatory requirements, investigate implications of the methodologies used for modelling, provide insights to Group Risk management, contribute to risk related projects. The team is located in Vilnius, but you will work in close interaction with the experienced professionals in Group Risk across Nordic and Baltic countries.
As a Quantitative Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assessing risk model design.
- Testing model performance both from quantitative and qualitative perspectives.
- Consolidating your analysis in interactive reports.
- Presenting validation results to interested parties and management.
- Developing methodologies and advanced tools to improve model review process.
- Support Group Risk in risk measurement related projects.
Who we are looking for
- An academic background in statistics, mathematics, finance, physics, engineering or similar.
- Work experience in data analysis or credit risk modelling/validation (an advantage).
- Good data handling skills and statistical/programming knowledge (R, Python).
- Willingness to take on ownership and to deliver good quality work on time.
- Proactive and constructive team player, ready to share experience and ideas.
- Writing and communication skills (English is the main working language).
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Excellent office environment
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by December 10, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1950 - 3850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/