Bank services specialist for securities and investments
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
SEB is leading bank in the Nordic market working with securities and investments, supporting international banks, financial institutions, brokers worldwide in providing a unique sub- custodian service to our customers.
As a Banking Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Processing of income payments, including dividends, interest, and tax payments
· Providing assistance to the client in tax reclaim process
· Advisory part and provision of complex customer inquiries
· Data processing, analysis, and reporting
· Taking part in continuous improvement activities and collaboration between the teams.
Who we are looking for:
· Flexibility, customer-oriented mindset, and willingness to take ownership
· Precision, attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize
· Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
· Previous experience in finance and banking would be considered as an advantage
· Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written).
What we offer
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· International and friendly culture
· Challenging and dynamic work environment
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Workplace in one of the most modern, sustainable, and inspiring offices in Riga
(moving in spring 2023)
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 - 1800 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the job required. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary along with other benefits.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your CV in English by September 21, 2023.
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us.
How it is to be a part of Operations here: SEB • It’s all about the people - Jobcast | Podcast on Spotify
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.