Bank Operations and Automation Specialist
SEB Global services
FX/MM and Commodities Operations team are a part of FX Operations department. On daily basis team is performing back office administrative processes delivering operational support to our business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work. As a part of our team, you will be involved in the whole chain of the FX, MM and Commodities trades life cycle, from client onboarding in our systems to making sure that all transactions are validated, confirmed and settled as agreed on timely manner. Also, you will focus to ensure process automation by using scripting and other tools.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the FX/MM and Commodities team.
What you will be doing :
- Challenging existing operational processes to ensure optimal efficiency
- Onboard new clients/update information in our systems
- Confirming settlement figures with clients via phone, e-mail, or matching platforms
- Processing transactions for FX, MM and Commodities products on timely manner
- Ensuring immediate action and investigation for all discrepancies
- Maintaining and developing VBS and VBA language scripts for the team
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to be:
- Good knowledge about scripting tools and scripting standards as per Scripters Community
- Good skills with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Flexible, customer-oriented, and willing to take ownership
- Eager to learn and develop
- Focused on details and problem solving
- Self-driven and curious mindset to initiate changes to improve efficiency
What we offer:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Introduction program to newcomers and mentor to give you guidance on a day-to-day basis
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us: https://www.seb.lv/en/career
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to your application by August 19th, 2022. Please send a personal letter and Your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 – 1800 EUR (before tax deduction). The offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/