.NET developer for Credit risk team at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As a .NET developer, you will be working in a team of friendly professionals, and you will have close cross-border collaboration within the IT Community. You will be developing and maintaining .NET core applications within the Credit Risk Assessment area. Also, you will be cooperating closely with Product owner and subject matter experts to specify business and technical requirements.
As a .NET developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining new software used to define defaulted customers within SEB Group.
- Supporting business needs and providing world class services.
- Managing incidents and solving problems.
- Participating in all testing phases.
Who we are looking for:
- A team player with at least 3 years of .NET development.
- Technical stack should be oriented to C#/, .NET Core, MSSQL.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Pub/Sub, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices and other cloud technologies would be considered as advantage.
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them.
- Willing to take ownership.
- Able to manage your time & prioritise.
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Extensive training.
- Learning opportunities.
- Work-life balance.
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 27, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2500 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/