Equity Trade Support Specialist
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European Financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Become a part of the dynamic Equities and Cleared Derivatives Operations team and find your fit in overseeing the trade settlement process, clearing, handling of corporate actions events, as well as multiple control functions, invoicing, and collateralization. As a part of the Equities and Cleared Derivatives Operations, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and develop your skills cross-collaborating with colleagues and business partners from different geographies, such as the Nordics, UK and the US.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
As a Equities Operations specialist you will be responsible for:
- Daily trade processing and problem-solving;
- Collaborating with international business partners, counterparties, and clients;
- Dealing with various Control and Reconciliation functions;
- Handling Corporate events and collateralization;
- Administrating client data and other operational processes.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to have:
- Outgoing and positive attitude;
- Excellent English skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to take ownership;
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize tasks;
- Hunger for a good challenge and passion to share your ideas;
- Critical thinking and passion to share your ideas.
What we offer :
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere;
- Supportive mentoring culture, helping you to get general competence within first months;
- Further trainings and extensive learning opportunities;
- Personal approach towards your further ways of development;
- Participation in various projects and initiatives;
- International work environment and cross geographies opportunities;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (health insurance, profit-sharing programs, pension contributions, etc).
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.
Ready to join?
We are looking forward to receiving your application by August 12, 2022. Please send a personal letter and your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 - 1750 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/