Equity Trade Support Specialist
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European Financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Become a part of the dynamic Equities and Cleared Derivatives Operations team and find your fit in overseeing the trade settlement process, clearing, handling of corporate actions events, as well as multiple control functions, invoicing, and collateralization. As a part of the Equities and Cleared Derivatives Operations, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and develop your skills cross-collaborating with colleagues and business partners from different geographies, such as the Nordics, UK and the US.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
As a Equities Operations specialist you will be responsible for:
- Daily trade processing and problem-solving;
- Collaborating with international business partners, counterparties, and clients;
- Dealing with various Control and Reconciliation functions;
- Handling Corporate events and collateralization;
- Administrating client data and other operational processes.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to have:
- Outgoing and positive attitude;
- Excellent English skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to take ownership;
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize tasks;
- Hunger for a good challenge and passion to share your ideas;
- Critical thinking and passion to share your ideas.
What we offer :
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere;
- Supportive mentoring culture, helping you to get general competence within first months;
- Further trainings and extensive learning opportunities;
- Personal approach towards your further ways of development;
- Participation in various projects and initiatives;
- International work environment and cross geographies opportunities;
- Workplace in one of the most modern, sustainable and inspiring offices in Riga (moving in spring 2023);
- Attractive compensation and benefits (health insurance, profit-sharing programs, pension contributions, etc).
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.
Ready to join?
We are looking forward to receiving your application by December 2, 2022. Please send a personal letter and your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 - 1750 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/