Mid-Senior JAVA developer in Savings & Investment tribe in Funds, deposits and trading Agile team
Data & IT /
Business Support & Operations
Discover yourself professionally and join our collaborative Baltic IT Team and help us to create and implement new and innovative saving and investment solutions.
We are looking for Mid-Senior JAVA Software Developers to join our team within Savings & Investment area at SEB Baltics in Vilnius. Our team is responsible for creating and delivering solutions in securities trading, fund offering, deposits, tax declarations and more.
We use Java, Kotlin, Spring, Wicket, PL SQL, REST, JMS, JUnit, Selenide, PostgreSQL, Angular, GIT/BitBucket, Maven, Jenkins, Red Hat OpenShift, IntelliJ, Progress OpenEdge and a lot of more. You are more than welcome to bring new ideas and technologies to the stack.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architect, design and develop new software products and components
- Create resilient, secure, and performant applications
- Define the best technical solution and infrastructure for new features
- Be responsible for the quality of the delivery
- Use tech expertise to proactively find solutions to solve complex issues, understanding and considering the business needs
You’ll be right fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience with Java
- Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Growth mindset, positive and collaborative attitude
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience with PostgreSQL/ similar DBMS, willingness to take on architecture tasks or work as a full-stack developer would be considered as an advantage
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment, work with International team
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Agile and modern ways of working, possibility to work remotely
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits and more
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.lt/en/build-your-success-story-seb
We are looking forward to your application by February 25, 2022.
Monthly salary for this position: 2400 EUR - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/