KYC/AML Analyst to SEB
Corporate & Private Customers – Staff & Regulatory /
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are you passionate about financial crime prevention and has previous experience from Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering, then this is the job for you. You will be a part of a high-performing team, accountable for providing high quality KYC assessments while maintaining excellent level of service towards our customers and internal stakeholders.
KYC AML Center is a center of excellence and one point of entry for Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundry within the division Corporate & Private Customers, C&PC. We are responsible for execution of the KYC process as well as process development. We have grown substantially over the last couple of years, and we will now further accelerate by establishing a new team with the responsibility to manage KYC Trigger Reviews. We are therefore looking to recruit a KYC/AML Analyst to join the team based in our modern offices in Arenastaden, Solna.
As a KYC/AML Analyst you will be responsible for:
· Reviewing and evaluating KYC documentation for private and corporate customers
· Performing risk assessments analyzing non-financial risks, including for example customers transaction behaviours, ownership structures, purpose and nature of business and more
· Collaborating with client executives and relevant internal stakeholders, in order to fulfil a customer centric journey
· Raising continuous improvements on the agenda, to improve ways of working and establishing the future process of KYC Trigger review
Who are we looking for
To be successful in this position you need:
· A minimum of one year experience within AML and KYC or equivalent working experience
· Being a dedicated team player, with strong collaboration and self-leadership skills
· Analytical skills, being able to draw conclusions from a large set of data
· A genuine interest in AML/CTF regulations and applying local and group requirements into your daily work
· Fluency in both Swedish and English and relevant University degree
· Previous experience from customer sales and services is a merit
What we offer
The position will offer a unique possibility to be part of a newly established unit within financial crime prevention and further enhance your career within SEB.
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities.
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Work-life balance
SEB promotes a flexible and healthy work culture. We recognize that the wellbeing of our colleagues is closely related to our ability to have fun and perform together. Among other things our team has the option to work remotely 1-2 days a week
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-12-13. If you have questions about the position please contact Kristina Palmér, Head of Trigger Review by mail firstname.lastname@example.org