Software Developer (Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge) in Cross border payments and liquidity team
Data & IT /
In our team you will be part of creating payment back-end solutions and improving internal payment processes. You will have the opportunity to work with complex development solutions for payments, that would give you a unique competitive knowledge. Supportive and professional team will teach you all about payments and will help you to learn OpenEdge language.
Some of the tech-stack we use : Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge ABL, SVN/ Git, Jenkins, Java
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing secure and business critical solutions for cross border payments together with a team.
- Continuous innovation to ensure future proof systems
- Opportunity to contribute to Baltic core banking systems
- Cooperation with business development finding best available solutions
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Experience in software development and in writing clean code
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/OpenEdge and about payment processes
- Fluency in English language
- Experience with OpenEgde would be considered as a huge advantage
Our employees enjoy:
- Interesting and challenging work in the highly professional international team
- Remote/partially remote working model
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional development
- Competitive salary package
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
Salary before taxes 2500-3700 EUR per month. The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies.
We are looking forward to your application by September 1, 2022.
Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers