Team Manager for Talent Acquisition team in Baltic
Human Resources /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading European financial services group, and one of the largest employers in the Nordics. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture because it genuinely makes a huge impact, so if you are interested to become our new Team manager of Talent acquisition in Baltic, then you are at the right place.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading a big team of recruiters across Baltic countries
- Set the strategy and vision for the Baltic Talent Acquisition team and support your unit to meet their objective goals.
- Insure a great candidate and manager experience
- Playing a key role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with Employer branding team across the Baltic
- Leading by the latest agile methodologies and support our virtual pools in working proactively
- Empower your team members development to succeed in their daily deliveries
Who we are looking for:
- A good proven experience in working with complex enterprise organizations
- A strategic ability to set targets and clear distribution plans for the roles across the Baltic countries
- Have an excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- To be able to guide and mentor your team you need to have an excellent knowledge in Tech or finance roles
- It is important that you can contribute with stability to the team and empower your team members to succeed in their daily deliveries
- Strong team player with excellent cooperation skills and ability to work cross in an international setting
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2550-3850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/