Global Process Expert at SEB in Stockholm
Business Support & Operations
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As a global process expert you will focus on driving innovation and change. In our Structured Credit Unit we are handling structured and syndicated loans for our largest corporate customers, with operations in both Stockholm and Vilnius. As a process expert you are a member of the units development team. Currently a team of five people, both process and system experts. This position is based in Arenastaden, Solna.
As a global process expert you will be responsible for:
· Identify potential process improvements
· Drive change and initiatives
· Be active in identifying digitalizing and automation possibilities.
· Support process modellers
· Secure implementation of and adherence to the process framework
Who we are looking for
To thrive in this position you are a positive, curious and professional person with an interest and ability to work independently with tasks that are not always pre-defined. You probably have an academic degree and previous experience in the area and/or as a process expert. You are not afraid of challenges and can work in an environment of constant change. Drive and proactiveness is essential and a must. Experience and mindset in change management, together with a strategic orientation is important in this role. Furthermore, you should have skills in problem solving, ability to analyse process information and establish very good business relations. We are looking for:
· Outgoing & positive team player.
· Excellent skills in Business Process Management (BPM).
· Strategic and proactive thinking.
· Excellent communication and networking ability.
· Excellent knowledge of English is required.
· Ability to use process understanding to solve complex issues.
· Be customer-focused, have a high risk awareness.
· Focused on driving innovation and change.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Entrepreneurial environment and career opportunities
· Work-life balance and wellness benefits
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Mobility within a large global company
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31st January. If you have questions about the position please contact Mimmie Hedman, Global Process Manager by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/