Client Services Specialist in Bank Support Team
SEB Global services
The key to SEB's ability to build rewarding, long-term relationships with our clients lies within our Bank Support Team. Understanding our clients and building their trust in SEB is one of our main priorities. You can be a part of our customer-orientated team that is providing world-class after-sales support for our clients - Banks.
As a Client Service Specialist Your responsibilities will include:
- Advisory excellence and after-sales support of Your own customer portfolio in Nordic markets;
- Perform maintenance processes, and ensure professional service towards clients;
- Coordinate new client implementations within cash clearing services;
- Participate in client meetings, presentations and perform client cash services analysis;
- Continuous dialogue and in-depth knowledge of your customers by being their trusted advisor in the cash management world.
Client service specialists in the Bank Support team work in very close cooperation with Sales Team.
We highly value your personality. We expect you to be energetic, positive, have a good presentation, communication, and collaboration skills. You should be able to convey complex information in an understandable manner orally and in writing as well as have a high sense of responsibility.
Strong analytical skills, proven client focus, and ability to build and maintain professional and trustworthy relationships will be considered as an important advantage.
At least one year of experience working within banking field is required, preferably within LC&FI customer segment.
What we offer
- International opportunities and working environment;
- Friendly and welcoming culture;
- Extensive training and learning opportunities;
- Attractive compensation and benefits;
- Opportunities to help transform an industry.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 – 1740 EUR (before tax deduction). The offer for final candidate* will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than August 16th, 2021.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/