Manager of KYC Remediations Team
Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – Client Account Management /
Client & Product Regulatory Management /
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) is a leading Nordic financial services group with its headquarters in Sweden, present in 20 countries worldwide. We are a leading Scandinavian bank offering financial advice and a wide range of financial services, strongly focused on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market SEB has represented the unique combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business and local expertise.
Global Business Centre in SEB Poland is an advanced competence hub supporting our home markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany and the UK in the area of Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. We are a centre of excellence with skilled and talented professionals.
Division: LC&FI (Large Corporate & Financial Institutions)
Business area: AML Customer Due Diligence/KYC
SEB strives to secure full regulatory compliance, whilst also building efficient processes which provide an excellent customer experience. This means that we aim to have a risk-based approach to AML, with stronger focus and controls in areas with greater risk.
What you will be doing
- Lead and support the team of Regulatory Analysts in GBC Poland.
- Secure that our Regulatory Analysts adherence to regulations by performing Client Due Diligence tasks and analyze the risk for Money Laundering and/or financing of terrorism.
- Support and drive continuous improvements locally in collaboration with the various teams within the Division.
Who we are looking for
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written (C1/C2).
- University degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with AML/KYC related processes, particularly performing KYC work.
- Previous managerial or leadership experience.
- Deep knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU regulations.
- Positive and can-do mindset.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about providing high class service internally as well as externally.
What we offer
- We aim to attract exceptional individuals with a desire to grow their own skillset as well as provide exceptional service to their clients We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- Interesting work in highly professional, international environment
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Ready to join?
Attach a brief description of yourself and how you can contribute to the job together with your CV in English. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application already today, but no later than 2023-09-30. If you have questions about the position, please contact email@example.com