Compensation and Benefits Specialist for Baltics at SEB in Vilnius
Human Resources /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to play a central role in our journey towards the future and explore the fantastic world of compensation and benefits? Then you are on the right track so keep on reading! We are looking for a team member to join us as Compensation and Benefits Specialist for Baltics at SEB in Vilnius.
What you will be doing
You will be part of professional, international Baltic Compensation & Benefits team and in your daily work you will closely collaborate with other Comp&Ben process experts, HR administration & Payroll teams in 3 Baltic countries. You will be involved in all Comp&Ben processes, lead or participate in the projects or initiatives within Comp&Ben area in Baltics.
As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Participate or lead projects within Comp&Ben in Baltics
- Comp&Ben processes deliveries
- Writing and updating guidelines, instructions and policies
- Support Process owner to align and document C&B process cross Baltics
- Communication with employees and managers
- Education sessions for employees and managers
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues
Who we are looking for:
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in compensation and benefits area or project management
- Project management and communication skills
- Experience to write policies and guidelines
- Proactive ownership of tasks & holistic understanding while working with multitude of tasks
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Excellent in English
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Long-term stability
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 1, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1950 - 3200 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/