KYC Regulatory Specialist at SEB in Vilnius
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be part of a professional team that is responsible for Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence processes to ensure Anti-money laundering requirements are met. Also you will analyse and review the regulatory information on SEB Group’s clients worldwide and will work together with the team on continuous process improvement.
As KYC Regulatory Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Performing customers data reviews according to Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing prevention routines
- Collaborating with colleagues across SEB group to solve daily issues and deviations
- Participating in process automation and development initiatives
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Accurate, self-driven & positive team player
- Flexible and willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Good in English
- Work experience and/or skills in KYC is a plus.
What we offer:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Mobility within a large global company
- Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
- Empowering environment
- Temporary 1 year contract
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/